Zucchini helps keep your body healthy and in perfect condition, but it is also a very powerful vegetable to help you lose weight easily. It can be combined with many dishes and is a delight.
1. Benefits of zucchini
Zucchini has a great natural flavor and is an indispensable ingredient that should be part of our weight loss program. But before explaining how it can help improve your waistline, let's first do a brief review of its main health benefits and properties.
1. Zucchini or zucchini are rich in nutrients and have no fat. Its caloric index is very low.
2. It has a lot of fiber; therefore, it is ideal to avoid annoying constipation.
3. Zucchini has a high level of potassium, which allows us to avoid fluid retention and eliminate toxins.
4. It is very convenient to improve brain health, since it has the necessary element, phosphorus, which is ideal for improving brain function.
5. This vegetable is rich in calcium, ideal for strong bones.
6. Zucchini also has the remarkable Vitamin B9 (folic acid), for example for children.
7. It contains magnesium, the mineral that is so necessary for the health of women in general.
8. The zucchini in addition to being a diuretic also helps prevent many kidney diseases.
2. Zucchini for weight loss
It is not convenient only to eat zucchini for a whole month and nothing more. Zucchini will be a great addition to our diet, but our dishes should also include some protein and fiber. The benefits of this vegetable are very diverse which make it an ideal solution for those moments when we need or want to lose weight naturally.
How it helps with weight loss
· Zucchini speeds up our metabolism and helps us burn fat.
· Contains 16 calories in 100 grams. This allows us to eat a lot and feel more satisfied, with a very low-calorie intake.
· It contains iodine, which stimulates our metabolism to work as it should.
· The soluble fiber present in zucchini detoxifies and reduces the glucose present in the blood. Meanwhile, insoluble fiber is responsible for keeping the intestine healthy, promoting that good bacteria can help keep it healthy.
3. Healthy recipe to lose weight
With this recipe you can improve the quality of your diet, adding a delicious flavor to your dish that will promote weight loss, while maintaining a balance between balanced food consumption and exercise, of course.
· 600 gr of brown rice
· garlic cloves
· 1 garlic joint or (leek)
· 1/2 liter of vegetable broth
· Pepper to taste
We need to maintain hygiene in our kitchen, this is essential, washing the vegetables before cutting them is always necessary, and also washing the utensil to avoid contaminating other vegetables or food. We must cut the garlic joint into small pieces together with the zucchini and onion, all in small pieces. The garlic must be peeled and cut apart.
Now on a frying pan we add coconut or olive oil. Sauté the garlic joint and the onions over medium heat until they are heated very well, without browning, add the garlic along with the zucchini and mix. Then you pass them and we add pepper.
Once it becomes a rich sauce, we wait about 5 minutes and add the vegetable broth, stirring well.
Finally, we add the rice to our sauce, previously cooked, since brown rice is a harder rice, it will need more time to cook
This is a very satisfying fiber-rich recipe that can easily be included as a main course at lunchtime.
Much of the research performed into the impact of vision impairment on depression and anxiety has focused on the elderly as this is the population with the highest prevalence of vision loss. Rates of depression and anxiety are significantly higher in older adults with a visual impairment than their age-matched counterparts with another chronic disease, such as heart conditions, hypertension, or chronic bronchitis.